Countryside Classics 3rd Annual Open House & Car Show
Car Show Listings - to
Save the date for the 3rd Annual Countryside Classics Open House & Car Show!
Saturday, August 6th
11am – 3pm
1525 N. Country Club Parkway, Unit 2, Elkhorn, WI 53121
- $15 pre-registration will get you a FREE event T-Shirt, Countryside Classics goodies and entry into the car show to win People’s Choice Awards
- Same-day registration available (T-Shirt included only as available) and entered into winning car show prizes and trophies
- First 75 cars registered will receive event dash plaques
- Car Show Prizes will include 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place People’s Choice Trophies with monetary prizes
- “Guess the Horsepower” – Join us around 12:00 and 1:30 to play the horsepower guessing game with some awesome cars on our Mustang Chassis Dyno!
- Event T-Shirts available for purchase
- You can bring your car for free to the show! The $15 registration fee is NOT required to attend the car show to show off your beauty! You just won’t be able to be entered into the people’s choice awards. Priority parking will also go to pre-registered vehicles.
- Spectators are always free – please come check us out!
- Get your grub on with the following awesome food vendors and local small businesses:
- Sweet Abilities – get your ice cream and treats!
- Dine With A Swine & BBQ SHACK Food Truck – Yummm!
- Raffle items GALORE! Last year we had over $2,500 in raffle prizes and we expect that to keep growing! Stay tuned to the event discussion for more info on these items closer to the event date!
- 50/50 raffle
- Countryside Classics will be donating 100% of all raffle profits to the Lane’s Way Inc – a local non-profit that supports our active military and Veterans in loving honor of Elkhorn’s Lane Schweitzer, who was sadly, and all too soon, called home to God during a tragic dirt bike accident. Please take time to check out their website to learn more about their mission in honor of Lane – https://www.lanesway.org/
- Follow the Event on Facebook for the latest updates – https://fb.me/e/2c0QILU4G