Newtown, Pennsylvania - 10/2/2021 01:00 pm to 10/2/2021 05:00 pm
A family-friendly car show which appeals to car owners, aficionados and families. Live Music, Performances, Food Trucks, Kids Activities and Touch-a-Truck experiences. Proceeds from this year’s event will help Potential in its effort to end the waitlist for adults and children in our community seeking quality autism services. This is Potential’s only major fundraiser taking place in 2021. If space allows, day-of registration for show cars will be allowed at the door for $20 (must enter before show start time). This is a non-refundable, tax-deductible donation to Potential. Check Facebook (potentialinc page) for updated car capacity.
• We will run an unclassified show. Cars that wish to be parked together must arrive together, we will not skip spots for latecomers. Cars will not be allowed to enter after the event start time.
• Pre-registered cars are guaranteed a spot. (see pre-registration cut-off date). Click Here to Register now!
• Owners may pre-register prior to Sept 30th for $15. If space allows, day-of registration will be allowed at the door for $20. This is a non-refundable, tax-deductible donation to Potential. Check our Facebook page for updated capacity.
• Trophies will be awarded for Top 25, People’s Choice, Best of Show & President’s Choice.
• Pre-registration liability forms for car owners will be signed electronically
• The Car Show for Autism will follow local, state and federal guidelines in place at the time of the show.