McKinney, Texas - 5/12/2018 08:00 am to 5/12/2018 12:00 pm
SUMC is hosting our 5th annual Cruisin’ for a Cause Car, Truck and Cycle show. This year’s show benefits Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County. 100% of the proceeds will go towards providing safety, healing and justice to children that have been victimized by abuse or neglect.
– Saturday May 12th from 8am to Noon
– Free Admission
– Donations Greatly Appreciated
– All Makes, Models & Years Welcome
– Show Awards including Top Club
– Dash Plaque for the first 100 participants
– Silent Auction and Door Prizes
– On-Site Concessions
– Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/cruisinforacauseMcKinney
For more information about Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County please go to their website at: http://www.caccollincounty.org/
We hope you will choose to spend your morning with us on Saturday, May 12th enjoying a great show while supporting a very worthy cause.