Fort Worth, Texas - 9/14/2019 11:00 am to 9/14/2019 04:00 pm
Please Share – Join us for the 1st Hot Rods and Hot Dogs Car Show and Pet Adoption on September 14, 2019! We had over 5,000 people at our March event. Have your picture taken with a Bugatti Veyron! Most people have never seen one in person. RSVP at Fort Worth Design District page.
* FREE Family Friendly Event!
* Numerous Car Clubs showing off their beautiful automobiles
* GREAT shopping!
* 100+ Vendors selling anything from clothes to collectibles, from jewelry to household goods, from items for your children to items for your fur babies
* Snap and Share Art Walk at Box Office Warehouse Suites, a business park made of 100+ recycled shipping containers.
* Dog-Friendly event – bring your fur baby or adopt the newest member of your family!
* Dog Parade
* Art galleries and exhibitions
* Local artists display their art
* Numerous food trucks!
* AND SO MUCH MORE!
Prizes and giveaways including (Anyone can register to win!):
* ONE HOUR DRIVE IN A LAMBORGHINI HURACAN- winner must be at least 21 years old with valid drivers license and insurance.
* THREE MONTHS OF FREE SELF-STORAGE- 10 X 10 unit at Blue Mound 287 Self-Storage
* $500 ULTA GIFT CARD from Salon and Spa Galleria
We would like to thank the following business sponsors:
o Salon and Spa Galleria
o Blue Mound 287 Self Storage
o Ron Sturgeon Real Estate
o Linda Allen State Farm Agency
o Fort Worth Car Storage
o Box Office Warehouse Suites
For Additional Information, Vendor Applications and Location
Contact Jennifer at JenniferK@rdsinvestments.com
Fort Worth Design District is a business enclave full of creative entrepreneurs in fashion, design, architecture, technology, and other fields that prize both design and aesthetics. Last March we unveiled this one of a kind park to our beautiful city with the Graffiti and Street Arts Festival, then in November we introduced the Snap and Share Art Walk; an interactive art walk that welcomes you to become part of the photo and to share it on social media! We had such a great response we are back again with the 2nd Annual Graffiti and Street Arts Festival! Come and experience both the Art Walk and the Graffiti Arts Festival in a day you will remember forever with great food, lots of shopping and through the wonderful memories and unique photo ops creating a handful of fun and unique photographs everyone who sees will rave over!
* More than a dozen banners and murals perfect for posing for a picture
* We are looking for more Car Clubs to join us at our event! Call today to reserve your spot at our event!
* September 14, 2019 from 11 am to 4 pm
* Shop till you drop at the numerous vendors, have refreshments and sign up for prize drawings!
The most popular of the interactive murals is likely to be “Love Locks,” in addition to posing for a picture, couples can add their own love lock to the mural.
Gather your friends, charge your phones, and come out to do some shopping and take some pictures you will keep for a lifetime!