Austin, Texas - 10/29/2016 10:00 am to 10/29/2016 05:00 pm
Saturday October 29th Gates Open: 10 am – 5pm
Place: Texas School for the Deaf Campus
1102 South Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78704
All proceeds from the Spooky Skedaddle Festival and Motostalgia Car Show Benefit the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation.
The Spooky Skedaddle Halloween Festival and Motostalgia Car Show will include the following activities:
▪ Car Show – 11:00am – 4:30PM
▪ Kids 1k Fun Run/Walk- 11:30AM
▪ Exotic Animals Petting Zoo -10:00AM-1:00PM
▪ Carnival Games- 10:00AM – 4:30PM
▪ Haunted House – 10:00AM – 4:30PM
▪ Adrenaline Rush Obstacle Course Competition – 10:00AM – 4:30PM
▪ Basketball Shoot Competition – 10:00AM-4:30PM
▪ Cake Walk 10:00AM- 4:30PM
▪ Bands: Multiple local Austin Bands will perform from – 12:00PM-5:00PM
▪ Costume Parade – 2:00PM
Announcement of Awards for Competitions – 4:30PM- 5:00PM
• Entry: FREE for All
• Games: $1 per ticket (games require 1-4 tickets)
• 1K Fun Run: $5
• T-Shirt: $7 Run and T-shirt: Available to first 50 to signup for run and t-shirt
Parking is available at the One Texas Center Garage, located at the corner of South First and Barton Springs. There may be a small fee for parking.
Festival Entrance is located on South First Street, two blocks south of One Texas Center Garage.
Food Trucks: including ,Crazy Crepes a deaf owned and run local food truck. Savory Grilled Cheese gourmet grilled cheese and the basic too! Stony’s Pizza famous yummy pizza! Princess and Moose’s Sisters Bakery! Sweets for the sweet!
Car Registration: The Motostalgia Car Show, is open to all classic cars, muscle cars, and hot rods! $25 if you register by Sept. 30th and $30 if you register after October 1st. To register you can go online or download a registration form here: