Milwaukee, Wisconsin - 6/4/2017 11:00 am to 6/4/2017 06:00 pm
Pabst Brewery – Downtown Milwaukee
Sunday, June 4, 2017
11 AM – 6 PM
The Brewtown Rumble is a ride-in vintage motorcycle show. It doesn’t matter the make, model or condition of the bike. It just matters that you ride it! Everyone is welcome – riders and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. The Rumble also features live music, vendors and food from some of Milwaukee’s best cafes, restaurants and food trucks.
We’re excited to announce two great local bands will perform at this year’s event – The Grovelers and Devil Met Contention.
Devil Met Contention combines country, folk and blues into a distinctive sound that brings to mind Nick Cave, Tom Waits and Johnny Cash. The group was hailed as “a haunting slab of dusty Americana” by the Milwaukee Record.
The Grovelers (also known as the house band of the Brewtown Rumble) deliver high energy, original rock & roll, with influences stemming from late 50’s rockabilly, early 60’s garage rock and early 80’s punk rock.
Proceeds from the Rumble support the BUILD MOTO Mentor Program.
The Brewtown Rumble features a variety of classes for bikes over 35 years old (1982 and older) as well as a class for bikes from any year. Register early – spots are limited and last year we sold out.
2017 Entry Fee: $15 per motorcycle in advance / $25 per motorcycle day of event
We keep the actual award categories a surprise, but some of the awards that we’ve given out in the past included: Ran When Parked and the “WTF” bike (any brand, year, type). Our awards are all hand-made works of arts but local riders and one-of-a-kind works of moto-art.
• $15 entry fee per bike in advance / $25 on-site the day of the event
• Bikes will be judged in 7 categories/classes and 13 trophies will be awarded.
• 3 of the 7 categories are for bikes at least 35 years (1982) or older. This is a vintage motorcycle show after all.
• We created a couple categories for those of you who have a bike newer than 1983 that you think is cool. Hey, we said on our website that we love all bikes, so we made sure we got you covered.
• Participating motorcycles must have three wheels or less and run on their own power.
• Entrants will receive some Brewtown Rumble swag and a chance to win a one-of-a-kind, handmade trophy.
• Show bikes must arrive between 9-10:30 am and remain parked in the show area until the awards are announced at 3 pm. Judging begins at noon.
•All mail-in registrations must be received by Friday, June 2.
• Register online or via mail. Make your check payable to the Badger Heritage Chapter and mail to: Brewtown Rumble at 933 N. 70th St., Wauwatosa, WI 53213.
• On-site registration the day of the Rumble is open from 9-11:00 AM or until the show spots fill up. Spots are limited, register early.